6 days left
- Job Type
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, flirty and fashionable supplier who's collections are snapped up by leading department stores, high street chains, boutiques and online fashion sites and wholesalers. Their marketing know-how has resulted in the rapid growth of their client base worldwide since the launch in 2003.
The ideal candidate must be confident in both woven and jersey flat pattern cutting. Their offices are based in Romford, East London.
Pattern Cutter - The Role
- Working with drawings of clothing designs to make basic and first patterns
- Adopting different methods of pattern cutting
- Working alongside designers to inspect sample garments before producing final patterns
- Prepare cut pieces for sample machinist
- Grade patterns to relevant sizes
- Update fit comments
- Check production samples
- Liaise with overseas factories.
Pattern Cutter - The Candidate
- The ideal candidate will need to have minimum 2 years' experience as a pattern cutter.
- Accurate, efficient and hardworking candidate to join their already successful and friendly team.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Good eye for details and well as shape and proportion
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends
Pattern Cutter - The Company
Fast on the draw, they pride themselves on picking up on key trends as soon as they hit the catwalks. Celebrity styles are also top of our agenda and they are proud to be among the first to have great 'look-alikes' ready for the market almost as soon as they step out on the Red Carpet. Their main focus is on Celebrity inspired dresses ranging from Party, Evening, Prom and Club wear, they are also starting to expand into casual wear, accessories and holiday clothes.
Their goal is to make affordable clothes that rival those worn on the red carpet with a blend of street chic and goddess like femininity. Their young teams of designers take their inspiration from current trends set by stars. Their customers include key high street retailers, concessions and they supply to the major wholesalers in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Europe.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly