Product Development Executive
My client is currently looking to appoint an Product Development/Account Management Executive.
The main purpose of the role is to continue to grow the business by undertaking fast commercial product development / monthly research collation / design work (NPD) allocated for specific core customers. Support the Business founder / Creative Director and Product Development Manager to ensure all product development activities allocated are actioned effectively and appropriately for the relevant core customers, both on-time and in line with the delivery of the strategic plans, business culture and margin targets.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Fast, commercial product development technical information and packs
- Clarify and resolve product development issues
- Adhere to commercial NPD processes & systems
- Deliver margin complaint style proposals and pre production work
- Building in USP for the business through commercially available fabric and trim sourcing
- Build key customer relationships and trust
- Order on time suitable sample fabric and trim
- Work internally to facilitate allocated customer needs and delivery deadlines
- Maintain market and competitor knowledge
- Provide regular output updates as required to the Product Development Manager
- Contribute to Business Strategy
You will ideally have mens and womens Product Development experience along with expertise in account management & customer facing fashion supply. You will have preferably worked for a large supplier to high street retailers or online providers of fast fashion with an in-depth knowledge of garment construction.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Hannah Kai, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: HK-45103
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.