Accessorize Digital Designer
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Do you have a strong eye for beautiful innovative design and are you passionate about making sure our customers have a great online experience? Monsoon Accessorize are seeking a highly creative Digital Designer to join their dynamic Ecommerce team. You will work across the Accessorize brand to produce innovative, user-focused designs to enhance the customer experience whilst maintaining the strong brand identity. Reporting to our Senior Digital Designer, you will contribute to the development of our company websites and give our customers an exceptional brand service. If you have previous experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CS5/ 6 and good knowledge of HTML process, we would like to hear from you!
What will you do as a digital designer?
- Newsletters and daily website updates
- Working closely with in-house developers and external agencies for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Generating designs across all international websites
- Editorial features - working closely with online communications team to create unique and engaging designs to a set brief
- Designing and project managing for new season site refresh
- Participating in creative meetings, sharing ideas and concepts with the team
- Staying ahead of trends and new ideas, being up to speed with the latest digital technologies and software changes
- Being flexible to support digital marketing and promotional activity
- Designing social media graphics and campaigns
- Working with Acquisition and CRM teams to design collateral for affiliate parties and the Reward Card loyalty programme
What will you need to succeed as a digital designer?
- Proven experience web design gained from a fashion Ecommerce background.
- Creative and self-motivated with a diverse and commercial portfolio with an eye for beautiful design and site usability.
- An interest in fashion and arts with strong commercial awareness.
- User focused with a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout
- Proactive, organised with strong attention to detail, communication and team work skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Good knowledge of HTML process and website best practice
- Proven experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CS5/ 6
- Excellent MAC skills
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Digital Designer, we would love to hear from you.