Due to continued growth and success, this leading ladies wear manufacturer is looking for a Jerseywear Designer to join its team.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A strong creative and commercial eye and a flair for trends
- Experience of working with the Far East
- A strong skill set and is experienced; although still have the desire to develop your career within a successful company.
- Design the ladies jersey ranges for large supermarket and online accounts
- Development with the Far East to ensure deadlines for samples are met, carry out forecasting, trend research, attend trade fairs and be able to develop and source fabrics and trims.
- Must be technical
- Happy to travel to the Far East.
Experience working with the UK fashion retailers is required for this role as the successful candidate will be working closely with the factories on garment and fabric development
This role will suit someone who currently works within a supplier environment
For more information please contact Jodie Howell
We regret that due to volume only successful candidates will be contacted