PA to HR Director - TOPSHOP TOPMAN
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly organized Personal Assistant to provide executive support to our HR director, as well as HR responsibilities for the wider HR department.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person.
• Provide right-hand support to busy HR Director, managing all aspects of her day:
o Extensive diary management, regularly organising companywide meetings and briefings
o Address and monitor incoming correspondence and take independent action where appropriate in responding to or redirecting requests; provide quality control and consistency on all outgoing correspondence and documents
• Prepare reports, proposals, correspondence and presentation materials – ensuring accuracy and consistency of style
• Process expenses, raise and amend Purchase Orders as well as manage the approvals for HR Director – monitor payment of external contractors of senior projects
• Draft internal communications to department, brand and wider business, as well as responses to external communication received by HR Director
• Work closely with all levels across a multi-Brand business, building positive relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders at all organisational levels in an empathetic way
• Maintain discretion and strict confidentiality in particularly sensitive situations
• Constantly assess and anticipate workload requirements based on knowledge of HR Director’s priorities; balance own role responsibilities with key department projects and essential support to HR Director
• Project manage any office related activities, i.e. office moves, away days, team events, while continuing to support daily office operations
• Manage time effectively, including daily workload to accommodate ad hoc tasks
• Previous PA experience at a Senior Executive level with exceptional office management and administrative skills.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment, ideally within Retail or Human Resources.
• Ideally will have experience of supporting with the delivery of key business projects and drafting internal and external communications.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Ability to build relationships at a senior level
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Must be proactive, having the drive to succeed in a fast paced & demanding environment
• Flexible, adaptable and personable approach
• Self-starter, resourceful and able to find solutions
• Accurate with high attention to detail
• Highly organised, having the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.