Menswear Placement/Logo Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced graphics designer to join a leading supplier of men's, women's and children's graphics apparel to the UK high street.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced graphics designer to join a leading supplier of men's, women's and children's graphics apparel to the UK high street. This supplier is an extremely professional set up with a modern spacious head office with approx. 200 employees. The business is the largest supplier of apparel graphics to the UK high street and are at the forefront of graphics within the apparel business, with leading print technology and experts in the field
Based at Head Office in the Midlands accountability's will include the below:
- Designing commercial fashion apparel graphics and logos for major accounts at all levels of the UK high street
- Graphics and logos across product categories including t shirts, sweatshirts, knitwear and nightwear
- Conducting trend research, developing innovative and exciting designs and seeing them come alive with the leading print technology they have based on site
- Adapting handwriting to specific customer briefs and requirements
The successful candidate will must have the below skills and experience:
- You must have a least 2 years' experience within graphic design in apparel for a comparable high street customer base
- Must be an experienced placement/logo graphic designer with menswear experience (allover print design will not be suitable)
- Ability to work within a fast paced customer facing environment
- You will be an excellent team player.
- Must have strong Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills
- An adaptable graphic design handwriting
Due to the volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted