Fashion Retail Merchandiser
Caroline Charles is looking for a talented Fashion Retail Merchandiser to assist our Sales team, our six UK stores and to liaise with the Production team in managing the seasonal collections and stock movements.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing stock movements, including seasonal allocation and in-fills.
- Reporting weekly to the Head of Sales, particularly during critical times in the buying season.
- Providing analysis and input for seasonal buying decisions for our Stores.
- Reviewing sales trends throughout the season.
- Managing Stock Takes.
- Managing the showroom to ensure new collections are presented correctly.
- Responsible for presenting the collection to our own stores during buying season.
- Working with the Sales and Production teams to ensure the collections reflect the company and target customer appropriately.
- Regularly liaising with Production team on key delivery dates.
- Analysis of sell through data and feedback from stores and clients to maximise future potential.
- Provide general administrative support where necessary.
- This role will involve travel to our UK stores and our studio in south West London.
Key Skills required:
- You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of numerical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of brand identity and up to date with market trends.
- Experience in Fashion Merchandising is essential
Required experience: Fashion Merchandising: 3-5 years.
Apply for Fashion Retail Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly