Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
We are looking for a talented Senior Photographer to support and drive our Production Team. The primary function of this role is to support the studio manager through delivery photography of garments and products including models, and still life shoots which supports the commercial and creative vision of the Monsoon Accessorize Brands and ultimately works to enhance conversion.
What will you do as a Senior Photographer?
- Get involved in the setup, direction and shoot of Monsoon, Accessorize and Monsoon Kids products.
- Take the appropriate lead when directing models and retaining a balanced studio atmosphere in fast paced situations.
- Execute a high standard of photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for subject, with or without specific art direction.
- Execution of setting up lighting, composition, colour accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
- Provide photographic tests and complete background testing as required.
- Work alongside onset stylists to create and adhere to composition guidelines.
- Ensure all studio equipment is maintained and in a clean working order. Along with communicating equipment needs/failures to the Studio Manager.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
- Achieve consistency and quality at high volumes
What you will need to succeed as a Senior Photographer?
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio
- Previous commercial photographic experience
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Strong photography and lighting skills
- Strong understanding of colour correction
- Good working knowledge of using Capture One, Canon and Photoshop, is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive and hard working
- Ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!