Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a brand and supplier of young fashion and childrenswear. They have an opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join their team as an Social Media Marketing Coordinator.
Social Media Marketing Coordinator - The Role:
- Managing and creating captivating and engaging content across websites and emails and all social media pages including daily/weekly blogs.
- Managing the overall online and social media strategy in order to grow the online and social media customer base.
- Writing engaging content for use across all platforms including website, blog and social media posts using the correct tone for each platform.
- Attending photoshoots and other events to create ‘behind the scenes’ activity posts for blogs and such like.
- Working with the overseas retail partners to drive social networking and ensure streamlining of published branded posts.
- Ensuring all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines / tone etc.
- Ensuring digital content meets accessibility and SEO requirements.
- Ensuring all copy is kept up to date.
- Working with Sales and Marketing Manager to produce monthly online marketing activity based on previous promotions, sales trends and online competitor analysis.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant aspects of a digital media environment, including a solid understanding of SEO best practise and Social Media.
- Monitoring website traffic and social media pages using Google Analytics et al.
- General Marketing administration.
Social Media Marketing Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team when needed.
- Ability to organise and plan own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written English.
- Positive and open attitude.
- Able to work in a fast paced reactive environment.
- Ability to promote and share ideas and planning.
- Experience working in a digital marketing environment and exposure in strategizing social media growth plans.
- An analytical mind, with the ability to plan marketing based activity.
- An understanding of Google Analytics (or similar).
- An understanding of email marketing would be advantageous but not essential.
- A sound working knowledge of key Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and fashion related blog sites).
- A passion for fashion.
- A creative flair with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive approach to workloads.
- Be able to react and be flexible to changing working environments.
- Driving License and own transport is essential
Social Media Marketing Coordinator - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.