Assistant Menswear Designer
Create & Develop Resourcing are working in partnership with this well established, highly successful provider of Sports / Lifestyle apparel in order to recruit an Assistant Designer to work across mainly menswear (with some womenswear) multi product categories.
Ambitious and inspirational you will work closely with their Senior Designer to create product ranges in line with customer handwriting, trend and price point.
Your role will involve;-
- Work with your Senior Designer within the team, taking responsibility for the creation of menswear (mainly, with womenswear also) product including complimentary graphics
- You will have a proven background of designing jerseywear (tee's / hoodies), outerwear, mid-layers and bottoms
- Trend research via comp shop, trade shows and web based trend prediction sites
- Using Photoshop and Illustrator in order to CAD up design packs
- Range presentations
- Work closely with suppliers, mainly in the Far East
- A background in mens casualwear or mens sports apparel is highly beneficial
- This is an exciting opportunity within a market leading business with a warm company culture
- This role will be perfect for you if you're in your first menswear design role and looking to take the next step
- Good salary negotiable dependant on experience - plus HUGE prospects
Please apply with examples of your portfolio without delay to discover more about this genuine career opportunity.
Like us on Facebook @CADResourcing
Follow us on Twitter @CADResourcing
We are Create & Develop Resourcing Ltd, expert recruiters for Fashion Head Office, Wholesale and Supply.
With specific industry experience and knowledge spanning two decades, our philosophy is simple - we work with passion to connect the very best talent with our extensive network, providing the best fit for both client and candidate.
Create & Develop are your go-to source when it comes to all things Design, Development, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, eCommerce, Marketing and Sales from Graduate to Director level, UK wide and Internationally.