C&A is looking for a
At C&A Buying we design, develop and source fashion clothing collections that are sold in over 1500 stores across 20 countries.
C&A’s Sourcing team is looking to expand within its European Head Office in Dusseldorf. As a Colorist you’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and attain a high level of responsibility. Do you have the colour knowledge that helps us to bring out the best in our Customer, the best in HER? Then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do
- Review Colour submissions against C&A Colour standards , and exercise correct judgment both visually and digitally in making approval/rejection decisions on various submitted materials
- Work and communicate effectively cross functionally between Global Sourcing, Design, Merchandise and Quality internal partners to execute and ensure proper execution and communication on Colour
- Establish and manage all C&A Brand relevant Colour Palette within a virtual Colour Library in PLM and to ensure the meet the Brand requirements.
- Implement Colour software to store seasonal colour palettes per brand and support the distribution of these palettes internally and externally
- Support the Implementation of new Colour technologies &processes to support the Color and Business initiatives
- Be responsible for managing the Colour Process for the relevant Division, set up a clear Colour standard operating procedures and process internally with the teams to ensure proper execution of Lab dips and Bulk colour to the correct standards and digital tolerances
- Ensure the Colour assistant files and records colour submissions in a proper and timely manner
What to bring
- Bachelor degree in Textile Chemistry is a plus
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience with Colour
- Expert ability to differentiate colours by eye – (Munsell 100 – Superior colour vision)
- Ability to interpret design colour intent and appropriately communicate to the Material suppliers
- English – Proficient and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of operating Colour Spectrophotometer, and Color Software , e.g. Color Tools
- Knowledge of MS- Office-Skills, especially Excel, Word and Power Point
- Decide and act through the Customers eyes
- Focus and stay the course
- Work as a team, break down the silos
- Give the people the space to operate
- Inspire confidence
What we offer
A dynamic and fascinating job within a fast-paced international work environment. We also offer comprehensive on the job training and an interesting remuneration package and benefits.
Are you ready to join our team and help us drive the design forward to bring out the best in HER?
Please apply via our homepage and upload your English application letter and CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Apply for Colorist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly