Executive & Marketing Assistant
As Executive & Marketing Assistant to the Director you will be responsible for day-to-day administration and social media for this bijou head hunting consultancy, which has carved a strong niche in the fashion sector working with global labels from mid-market through to luxury brands.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for accuracy, administration, online marketing and research with a polished and well-spoken telephone manner capable of liaising with domestic and international clients and candidates to coordinate and prioritise activity.
- Effective diary management ensuring all information is accurately recorded on the iCIMS talent management system and integrated with Outlook.
- Liaise proactively with candidates and clients maintaining a first-class friendly professional experience.
- Candidate research collating longlists and shortlists, preparing and sending mailouts.
- Track, manage, prepare and post ads for new positions on iCIMS and online websites.
- Coordinate client and candidate meetings following up as required.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct or handle accordingly.
- Meet, greet and book in visitors on the WeWork portal.
- General administration including CV formatting, proof reading, updating job descriptions, email correspondence and preparation of artwork using PowerPoint/Adobe Acrobat for design based candidates.
- Preparation of candidate reports and interview confirmations ensuring a high level of accuracy and excellent spelling and grammar.
- Record, update and maintain data on the iCIMS talent management system and Excel trackers.
- Research and arrange accommodation for business travel as required.
- Assistance with credit control, invoicing and temps.
- Organise tickets for trade fairs and events.
- Assistance with project work.
- Updating of the Fashion Heaven blog including reaching out to guest bloggers.
- Manage and collate information for marketing campaigns, proactively researching and proposing themes and layouts.
- Sourcing suitable images for social media use.
- Updating social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Executive or Administration Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years’ office experience working in a support role for a creative company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Passion for administration and research.
- Working knowledge of social networking sites Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Well spoken with a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle constantly changing priorities.
- Fast learner and a proactive individual who anticipates requirements.
- Advanced skills in MS Word and PowerPoint, proficiency in Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Confidence in liaising with global clients and candidates.
- Ability to touch-type an advantage.