Design Manager Mat Cover – Ladies Jersey
This is a maternity cover position. It to join one of the most successful suppliers in the market. This company boasts being one of the UK’s largest importers of ladies and childrens multi products.
The key part of this role is to manage the design team in the design and development of products in line with customer requirements and relevant trends. Ensure the designers are trend aware and can initiate and develop exciting product collections built on both existing and new range platforms.
Responsible for implementing and driving business strategy using key client relationship management with existing and new business clients for the development of the wholesale market
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges that gives continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer’s needs
- To plan and execute professionally required sales presentation’s to the customer communicating clearly the trends and commercial key factors of the product offer and the benefits of the business.
- Awareness of market trends and opportunities instigating follow up product development to effect the development of further business opportunities which are suited to the Company’s areas of production expertise
- To build and maintain direct and commercially effective relationships with the principal decision takers within all customers/accounts and to work with them to identify and implement initiatives which will increase their level of business with our company.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- To develop and train employees in an effective and professional manner towards the achievement of their job satisfaction performance criteria’s.
- Create and develop long term business relationships with existing and potential clients in order to maximize growth and revenue potential
- Undertake the growth of existing clients in line with corporate strategy and direction by proactively proposing solutions to existing clients, through identifying gaps in market place & through clear understanding of the clients promotional plans and undertaking research for new proposals
Management experience In a similar environment and product area
Previous Exposure: Recent Product Design is imperative
Experience working with the high street multiples such as Topshop, River Island, New Look and Primark
Proficient in all Microsoft packages, and photoshop/illustrator
We regret only successful candidates can be contacted