Senior Import Merchandiser
You will be supporting the junior members of the team as well as working with Key Accounts for the business therefore you the Senior Merchandiser need to been sharp minded and have great attention to detail.
A Great opportunity for a Senior Import Merchandiser to join a hugely successful and growing organisation. They have been established for 10 years and have recently relocated due to growth. They supply to leading UK retailers including B & M, Poundland etc.
* Working in a team of 5 and assisting with junior members of the team
* Liaise daily with overseas factories - updating critical paths in Excel
* Daily report on critical paths - and advise of any delays
* Work closely with the logistics team to ensure products are delivered
* Attend client visits / meetings
* Check labels and artwork and send to factories
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* At least 2 years Import Merchandising experience
* Able to manage workload effectively
* Experience of working with critical paths
With a relaxed working environment with a central social hub
Benefits including - free onsite parking, free onsite gym and a relaxed working environment with a social hub including pool table / ping pong table