Operations and Logistics Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
A quickly growing European contemporary fashion brand is looking for a highly organised and motivated Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel with strong communication skills, a multi-tasker with a good understanding of operations and logistics processes.
This is an ideal role for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a can-do attitude. As the Operations and Logistics Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and prioritising deliveries
- Allocation and stock control
- Confirming orders and raising invoices
- Processing customer payments and chasing outstanding payments
- Liaising with the warehouse on a daily basis
- Liaise with warehouse and clients to make sure shipments arrive on time
- Manage all re-orders
- Create and manage weekly and monthly reports
- You must have 1-2 years' previous fashion head office experience in order to be considered
- Driven and results focused
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills to be considered
- Salary up to £26,000
- Clothing allowance - and more!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.