Textile Print Designer / Digital Coordinator
If designing stylish on trend prints across a variety of home textiles products gets your pulse raising, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a creative Print Designer for a leading supplier to some of the best names on the UK high street. My client is a leading manufacturer of home textiles with sustained and impressive rate of growth since it first started trading. With own factory in Pakistan and Design office in Lancashire.
This is a combined role and as well as design the successful candidate will also be managing the company’s social media, as well as working on/updating their own brand B2C website. This means that I require a candidate with a flair and passion for all things digital, with experience in managing a brands social media activity, as well as uploading images and updates to a website.
Textile Print Designer / Digital Coordinator – The Role
- Hands on creative role, supporting the Senior Design Team
- Designing all over prints across multi-product collections for bedding and home textiles
- Identifying trends and predictions each season
- Creating engaging and interesting social media content for the business that is relevant and on brand. This may include mini photo shoots/studio shoots.
- Update website regularly with new products, offers and promotions etc., uploading images and writing copy.
- Generate news-worthy stories and draft/write online copy for social media and newsletters.
- Digital / emailing marketing
- Planning of a social media and marketing calendar for the year.
Textile Print Designer / Digital Coordinator – The Person
- Educated to Degree standard in Print Design (for Fashion Textiles)
- This opportunity would ideally suit a Design Graduate with some industry experience of working with digital marketing/social media, or similar.
- Passionate about designing prints across a variety of homeware products and home textiles.
- Some proven experience of working with fast fashion UK High Street and Volume retailers would be of interest.
- Strong CAD skills across Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- You will be an experienced user of HTML, SEO and Google Analytics and have previous social media, website and digital marketing experience.
- A creative and attentive eye for detail, ability to spot an opportunity or generate an idea to develop and see this through to completion.
- A confident team player, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organised, good time management ability.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.