Social Media and Content Coordinator
The Social and Content Coordinator will be responsible for generating engaging content which can be used for social media, email marketing and blogs.
They will also be accountable for managing all social media platforms as well as editing graphics.
The Roles and Responsibilities of Social and Content Coordinator:
- Define and execute strategy across multiple digital channels, primarily all the social platforms. Plan, create and distribute relevant content and campaigns and report on their success.
- Grow social media following and engagement, building plans and managing the social campaign calendar across all platforms in line with broader marketing plans.
- Develop brand tone of voice guidelines for copy across all platforms (CS, social, mailers, FB, etc) and write product and brand copy for email, social, and web
- Build and manage blogger and influencer relationships.
- Liaise with relevant teams for social/blog content including design and customer support
- Analyse performance of posts and content using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and use in decision making and planning
- Keep up to date on social media changes and the implications on strategy consistently remain ahead of the competition.
The Skills and Attributes Required:
- A proven track record of delivering engaging blogs and social media content.
- Customer-focused and a passion for engagement and retention.
- Analytical with a strong understanding of Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for latest trends and fashions.
- Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- An excellent communicator at all levels.
- Loves brands and able to maintain and future proof the brand vision.
An individual who has a strong creative flair, a passion to learn and develop would certainly thrive within this role!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.