Head of Merchandising, fashion supplier, Morocco.
Our client is a well-established, successful womenswear fashion supplier to global high street fashion retailers. With a number of offices around the world, including London, Australia, China, South Africa and Turkey, they are now opening a sourcing office in Morocco.
This office will open in Rabat.
We are looking for a positive and pro-active Head of Merchandising / Senior Merchandiser who has a hands-on approach to merchandising, shipping, admin and the business in general. You must be independent and based in our Rabat, Morocco office directly reporting to the International Business Development Manager in the London office. You must be confident in proposing business critical decisions independently which will benefit both the customer and profitability of the company. You must be capable of handling multiple accounts and be able to work under pressure.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Working with factories and UK office on multiple accounts
• Sourcing new factories, negotiating prices and placing orders
• Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time
• Liaising with the UK office, hauliers/shipping agents and ensure the raw
materials arrive on time for production
• Visiting factories and conduct PP meetings, where necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, dynamic, global ladieswear supplier.
Contact Harveen Gill.