Women's tailoring and outerwear Designer
Women's Tailoring and Outerwear Designer - 12 month FTC £50,000 + bens
Fashion Retailer London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a women's tailoring and outerwear Designer to join the team of this leading fashion retailer on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of Department as a women's tailoring and outerwear Designer you will have gained experience in this area and be ready for a new challenge. Working as an integral part of the team this role offers the chance to utilise your tailoring and outerwear experience within a fashion retailer.
The role of a women's tailoring and outerwear Designer involves:
- Travelling for inspiration and sourcing seasonally
- Designing multi product tailoring and outerwear collections covering casual and formal styles
- Driving innovation and trend into collections ensuring brand DNA is maintained
- Working with heads of department to shape the ranges working collaboratively with buyers, presenting at range sign off meetings
- Working closely with the technical team on product fit and quality
The successful women's tailoring and outerwear Designer must be an experienced professional with experience within tailoring and outerwear design and a real passion for product. With excellent communication skills used to working in a fast paced environment as a women's tailoring and outerwear Designer you will be rewarded with shaping the collections for the brand.
Please note freelancers will be considered in the interim period.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.
Apply for Women's tailoring and outerwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly