An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced assistant buyer to join an ethical online beauty retailer in their head office in Slough.
The mission of this ethical and clean beauty retailer is to promote wellness. This is also a very exciting time to join the business; people are their most important asset and they will create an environment where you can utilise your existing skills and develop your career with access to key stakeholders.
As the assistant buyer, you will be reporting to the buying manager, with support from product coordinators. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Organising regular supplier strategy meetings with the Buyer. Preparing in depth sales analysis for these meetings
- Liaising with suppliers on a weekly basis to review performance and drive actions accordingly
- Maintaining excellent relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Assisting the Buyer in sourcing, developing and selecting multiple product ranges
- Working on strategic campaign planning with brands, focusing on metrics such as sampling, GWP, exclusive launches, bundling etc.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to plan and prioritize key launches in order to gain the best exposure for launch
In addition to joining a business that will prioritise your development and progression, you will receive a competitive salary package that includes flexible working, 30% discount, social events, free car parking and contributory pension.
To discuss this role in more detail, please apply online today! Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed and confidential chat about this opportunity.