Our client is a family owned, fast growing business with offices based in Leicester and London. They are also Europe's largest licensed apparel and accessories suppliers to high street and online fashion retailers. They have over 22 years of experience in the licensing industry and have considerable knowledge and contacts within the licensing arena, that enables them to stay at the forefront of the licensing industry. They have a comprehensive portfolio of key global brands covering everything from babywear to kids to adult on daywear, nightwear, outerwear, essentials, swimwear and accessories including bags, hats, gloves, watches, umbrellas, jewellery and footwear.
They are now looking for a Boyswear Graphic Designer. This role can be based in either Leicester or London offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving fast paced company with excellent future prospects, during a period of growth.
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Work on garment and graphic design techniques across all major licenses for apparel and accessories
- Create concepts for graphics of new collection launches
- Compiling trend research from inspirational shopping trips that can be shared across the business
- Present to buyers
- Prepare artwork files and putting sampling into work with overseas factories
- Create tech packs
- To present print trends/ graphics to the design team
- Continuous trend research
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- You will ideally have a design related degree and have previous experience in a similar role.
- Licensing experience advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of garment construction and print techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to maintain all deadlines and prioritise your workload
- Creative flair whilst understanding price restraints to drive fashion direction is essential.
- Enjoy working in a team but equally be self-disciplined in solo projects
Boyswear Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.