Brand Licensing Sales Manager
A brand licensing agency (supplier) is looking for strong sales managers to develop their UK and European businesses, key customers being high street retailers, department stores, specialty retailers etc. The Sales Manager will be responsible for introducing new brand licenses into the business as well as selling the products to key customers.
The role is based out of London. The role will involve significant amount of travel
Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong brand licensing sales background with a proven track record in the UK or in Western Europe
- You have experience in working with buyers and designers
- You will have a strong commercial track record delivering sales and growing new business in brand licensed products including apparels.
- You will be strong in costings and margins calculations
- You will have a collaborative personality, be able to work cross functionally with design, technical teams and far east production. This is important because the culture of this business is very positive and energetic, hence someone only with a very positive and ambitious attitude will fit in.
Competitive package is on offer. This is a senior sales position and we are keen to attract strong and high calibre candidates, hence financial rewards and package isn't a road block.
If this sounds like you please apply in confidence.
All applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.