Success Talent are looking for a great Creative Studio Manager to join a great new client in the education sector. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great company as they plan for growth and build out an in house Creative Team.
Where does this role fit within the Creative Team?
As the Creative Studio Manager you’ll oversee the smooth running of the creative team delivering a wide variety of projects to the in-house marketing & digital teams supporting and growing the global business. Reporting into the Global Head of Creative you’ll be working with the creative, planning, web, digital and marketing teams ensuring the quality of work and deadlines are met in an efficient and collaborative way.
- Relevant experience leading and guiding a Brand Creative
- Strong leader and team player, able to guide, lead and inspire
- Previous management experience and outstanding communications
- Process driven with experience of working to schedules and an ability to plan and priorities both your work and the work of the
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of creative project management.
- Keen to listen to new ideas and have an open mind about
- Able to think quickly and problem solve day to day remaining calm under pressure.
- Outstanding organisation and administration
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of the client’s stakeholders.
- Continually look to improve quality, processes, capabilities, and
- Working knowledge of Adobe and proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools such as Trello, Monday.com
- Outstanding organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest in visual, interactive and motion design trends
- Ability to conform to strict deadline-oriented projects and works well in fast paced environment
- Ability to interact and communicate to present ideas to different stakeholders in the business
- Design degree in a relevant field, such as graphic design
The ideal candidate will be a positive, focused, enthusiastic team player that performs well under pressure, who is receptive to new ideas and direction with a keen interest on future design trends with effective communication and organisation skills.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.