Designer/Account Holder |Ladies & Childrenswear
Designer/Account Holder | One Year Maternity Contract (Ladies & Childrenswear)
Are you a connoisseur of t-shirts…know a thing or two about print techniques, washes, fringing, a lettuce edge, ruching…the possibilities of a t-shirt are endless! This fantastic company in Leicester have all the ideas and are after a talented Designer/Account Holder to join their small and friendly team for a years maternity contract. The company are full of ideas, energy and are looking to continue their growth so who knows where this opportunity might lead.
About the Role
- On a day to day basis you will be managing some awesome trend-focussed accounts, setting the trend direction and working closely with your graphic design team to move the garments on, generating fresh and commercial ideas.
- Range building and organising meetings with Buyers.
- Sourcing new print techniques, washes, trims and embroidery.
- Carrying out trend research through various methods/comp shopping.
- Arranging sampling and dealing with costings of garments.
- Creating technical packs for the factories.
- Experienced in ladies or childrenswear design (this is not cut & sew design role), currently functioning at Junior or Designer level.
- A love for researching trends and finding new innovations for printing, trims and embroidery.
- Confident in presenting ideas and happy to negotiate with Buyers.
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail as your role will be varied.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the step up you are looking for please get in touch, happy to tell you more. Please email a copy of your CV & portfolio (Max 5MB’s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org