As Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for trading the collection online, driving revenue, and communicating the brand proposition across the website supported by the Social Media Coordinator. Reporting weekly to the Founder, the objective is to achieve measurable growth informed by analytics and digital marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce, digital marketing with a strong grasp of website optimisation (Shopify), analytics, numeracy, affiliate marketing, organic growth generation and social media marketing with a proven track record in successfully creating and executing a digital marketing strategy.
This premium luxury label for men and women takes fashion to the edge and back with a playful spin.
About The Role
- Manage the segmentation of customer data.
- Drive marketing and loyalty campaigns around tiers of customers.
- Manage functionality of the new transactional Shopify website.
- Set and manage the e-commerce development fortnightly sprint cycle, including preparation informed by insights from various analytics platform, running weekly meetings, setting priorities, briefing the developer and following through on work in line with the proposed timeline.
- Point of contact for external partners; Developers, Affiliates and any other contractors, ensuring coordination is running smoothly and any problems are ironed out, including the functionality of the site and other digital tools.
- Manage online orders through to fulfilment.
- Update website policies and resolve any issues related to website usage, orders, shipping.
Sales Planning & Photography
- Managing the sales campaign, promotions and discounts ensuring the brand is aligned with competitors.
- Coordinate shoots with the Creative Director and select photos for the website.
Copywriting & SEO
- Manage all web content including imagery, product descriptions, content and blog.
- Work closely with the Founder & CEO to manage and update the weekly content schedule.
- Create all product feeds, add product descriptions, attributes, and meta details, optimise images, and ensure that the process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Merchandise the online offer effectively to enhance customer experience.
- Optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise conversion.
- Coordinate SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media.
- Identify and implement SEO possibilities for growth, including reviewing AI and ensuring the site is adhering to best practice.
PPC & Digital Advertising
- Drive performance on PPC, affiliates and paid social channels, including setting CPA targets, weekly budget laydowns and reviewing performance weekly.
- Set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Create digital content and any artwork for all media channels.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates.
- Establish and manage the email marketing platform.
- Propose and manage quarterly email calendar in line with the business calendar.
- Schedule email marketing activity, creating emails for the week ahead in line with calendar and PR activity.
- Report weekly on email marketing performance.
Social Media Marketing
- Act as Manager/Editor of social channels and strategize with the team and PR Agency.
- Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar.
- Create trackable content using Google Analytics Tools.
- Monitor content performance daily.
- Actively maximise engagement and followers.
- Engage with brand stakeholders, social media influencers, clients and stockists on social media.
- Work directly with the Founder/CEO to highlight key collaboration partners and to feedback customer comments and requests.
Analytics & Reporting
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
- Successfully drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements.
- Report weekly on email marketing and social media performance.
- Constant monitoring of e-commerce industry best practice and strategic planning.
- Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum 5 years experience.
- Proven expertise in online trading achieving measurable results in sales growth through proven online strategies.
- Track record in implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in digital analytics to inform strategy.
- Skilled in copywriting and content creation.
- Experience identifying improvements based on consumer journey and feedback.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to set and achieve deadlines and targets.
- Budget management experience.
- Computer savvy including Shopify, Newsletters, Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics, Photoshop, InDesign, Social Media, Paid Social Media, SEO, PPC, Planoly, Later, Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Articulate and professional, confident in liaising cross-functionally at all levels.
- Accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive, confident and positive team player.
- Flexible attitude.