This reputable and expanding supplier are looking for a Fabric Technologist to join their team. The Fabric Technologist will be working in the women’s and children’s division on all jersey, woven, denim and knitted fabrics.
The responsibilities of the Fabric Technologist will include:
- In house testing i.e. wash, colour fastness, tensile strength, flammability etc.
- Inputting data and devising test reports on the findings
- Work with the Garment Technologist team to ensure the fabrics are fit for purpose and final product
- Update the fabric and yarn library
- Work closely with the customers and understanding their testing standards
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fabric Technologist with experience of fabric testing and knowledge of standards and legislations are a must.
c£28,000- £35,000 depending on experience