Our client is one of the most diverse garment manufacturers in Europe, who supply apparel, corporatewear and protective clothing globally. They now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Technologist to join one of their 4 business units based in the North West working on a fixed term contract.
Garment Technologist - The Role
- You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of product for a diverse range of customers
- Ensuring all garments are sealed and approved on time to meet required critical path dates
- Attending customer pre-production and fit and internal handover meetings
- Liaison with factories and highlighting and working through any potential issues
- Making sure that all safety regulations are met
Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- You will have around 3 years of experience in a garment technical role
- Experience of dealing with UK High Street retailers - ideally including childrenswear
- The ability to create patterns and grade using Gerber
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel
- Organised, meticulous and a excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to build relationships easily
- Willing to travel and able to drive
Garment Technologist - The package
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.