Our client is a design and manufacturer of Fashion and Branded hard good accessories with a portfolio of private label customers and their own branded division. Working with the Brands division, as Head of Sales, you will play a pivotal role in leading our growth strategy and expanding our business across all channels. This is an exciting time to be joining the team following the launch of their new brand and retail website and the evolution of their range into new products and categories.
Head of Branded Sales - The Role:
- Commercial success - responsible for growing sales across the brand division, which includes an extensive key accounts portfolio as well as wholesale supported by their agent partners, B2B through their websites and B2C through their new retail website.
- Successful launch of seasonal product range and NPD - create and execute a successful go to market strategy for expanding their core collection and launching seasonal NPD, across the UK and overseas, with existing and new partners.
- Oversee agent network - support and engage their 7 agent partners; keep them excited and informed about the brands and NPD; motivate them to succeed and deliver against KPIs.
- Customer account management - actively manage key accounts and concessions to drive commercial sales and build customer retention and new acquisitions.
- Ecommerce - oversee and manage ecommerce to optimize marketplace platforms and websites in order to build consumer awareness and drive sales.
- Top class customer service - elevate all aspects of the service level across the business, to support their independent retail partners and key accounts.
- Team leadership and development - manage, develop and motivate a team of sales support coordinators and assist the team to identify opportunities for growth and drive sales.
- Forecasting and budgeting - accurately forecast the annual financial opportunity across all channels and identify the investment and capabilities required.
- Performance tracking, reporting and sales analysis - closely monitor performance and analyse trends to understand risks and identify growth opportunities. Analyse produce performance by category, highlighting key messages and action to take.
- Range development insights - provide commercial insights to input and shape seasonal range strategy to maximise sales opportunities for your customers and open up new channels and categories
- Contribute to marketing plan - collaborate with Marketing on content needed for the business to push the commercial initiatives on price and product.
- Business leadership - as an integral member of the leadership team you will have the opportunity to provide strategic direction to take their business forward.
Head of Branded Sales - The Candidate:
- Commercial Leader - an experienced salesperson with a minimum of 5 years' experience across wholesale, retail and digital channels.
- Market and industry knowledge - previous experience within a lifestyle, fashion premium/mid-market, menswear or gift environment as well as a successful track record
- Setting direction - capability to create, develop, interpret and execute strategic and tactical initiatives successfully.
- Strong communication and collaborative approach - strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to bring people on the journey with you. Non-hierarchical operator, effective at fostering strong internal and customer relationships.
- Commercially astute - you will have a proven track record of knowing when and how to say 'yes' or 'no' to opportunities, supported by strong analytical skills to analyse the financial potential.
- Strong financial modelling skills - advanced Excel skills and ability to build a sound business case and commercial business plans.
- Analytical mindset - capability to interpret and analyse data, identify risk and provide recommendations to guide business strategy decisions.
- Passion for selling - personal determination and drive to succeed, a passion for products and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Effective people manager - track record of leading and coaching a successful team.
Head of Branded Sales - The Package:
- Salary depending on experience
- Company car
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- employee assistance and welfare programme
- Staff wellbeing events
- Discounted staff sales
- The opportunity to work in a company that encourages engagement, empowerment and growth
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy