AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A TALENTED MARKETING PROFESSIONAL.
Our clients are a well known , highly respected clothing supplier with an impressive portfolio of brands to offer their customers across the globe.
They are now searching for a talented Head of Marketing with a proven track record in developing and implementing marketing strategies ,highly creative to lead the marketing team and promote their ranges of products across these fabulous brands. Working closely with our Commercial team the role holder will have strong leadership skills , excellent communication skills and ability to build long well established relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Using research and analysis, develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to promote our product ranges across all our brands. This incorporates both traditional and digital marketing approaches including, content creation and social media management.
- Responsible for the effective development and implementation of marketing and communications plans to support the overall strategies.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance and support to achieve team goals and objectives.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, ensuring efficient allocation of resources and maximizing ROI.
- Working collaboratively with our Finance team to ensure accurate reporting and budget management.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Commercial team to support with their specific product or customer need. Working closely with the E commerce team in growing our digital presence.
- Work with internal departments to support internal communications and Environmental Social and Governance objectives.
- Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of our customer base and their preferences through detailed market research and analysis, identifying trends and market demands
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset.
- Proficiency in digital marketing platforms, content management systems, and marketing automation tools.
- This role is offered as hybrid working , 2 days home / 3 office .
INTERESTED in hearing more ? Don't delay , send your updated CV to us TODAY.... Thank you