With nine regional websites serving customers across the globe; warehouses and call centers in Brisbane, Atlanta, and Bath, UK, we are growing rapidly as an international retailer, manufacturer and distributor.
Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation. We are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market, with our sex toy brands being known and loved around the world.
Would you like to join us for the next part of our journey?
Purpose of the job
Lovehoney has a fantastic opportunity for a Lingerie Designer Manager to join our New Product Development team.
You will lead the lingerie design and technical team to design and develop the Lovehoney lingerie own brand product. This is a highly creative role where you will be responsible for delivering the range of products to meet the company budget and ambitious growth targets.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Head of Buying to define and develop the lingerie product roadmap that is 2-3 years out using insight, data and feedback to achieve our ambitious growth goals
- Manage the design of all own brand Lingerie for Lovehoney ensuring that the Global lingerie Product Range meets sales and profit budgets
- Design, cad and tech pack new developments with your team
- Identify new product opportunities to grow sales and profitability through emerging product trends, categories & product collaborations
- Work alongside the commercial teams to ensure that the product vision is executed through the global campaign calendar and delivered through all assets created and all content USP’s
- Work with Buyers and Merchandisers to create the New Launches Presentation for each season. This is then presented to the business
- Work with the Content team to ensure the product descriptions are correct
- Manage the team to ensure the development of a critical path for the delivery of all new product ensuring on time delivery of newness for Retail, Mainstream and Marketplaces
- Responsible for ensuring the team delivers the required standards in terms of product quality and compliance to legal procedures and standards
- Contribute to future supplier strategies looking at sourcing options for new factories and manufacturers
- Working with internal teams to ensure photoshoots are organised for BAU and campaigns
- Manage all of lovehoney lingerie branding
- Keep up with top level design trends, trends in material and manufacturing
- Manage and develop a high performing team, providing training and development, as well as managing and coaching staff in core technical and managerial skills
What you’ll need
- Have a minimum of 8 years experience working within a lingerie design team with proven commercial success
- Relevant degree within Fashion and Textiles or similar qualification
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, following critical paths, identifying fabrics suitable for lingerie
- Experience in lingerie construction and Far East manufacturing
- People management experience
- Self motivated with a can do attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
What we offer:
Besides the opportunity to join our talented workforce (and amazing team - if we do say so ourselves), we offer a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme.