Office Manager/Administrator Mat Cover Contract 12 months Part Time 3 days a week
Guildford (you must live in Guildford or the surrounding area can drive to work as they have a car park)
Salary £18,000-£20,000 for 3 days.
Please note the start date for this role June 2023 and is a Maternity Cover contract 12 months
My client is looking for an experienced Office Manager/Administrator for their fashion head office in Guildford.
They have bright contemporary office and fashion showroom and this role is to support the UK director and creative team by running the office and showroom.
You must be able to commit to 3 full days a week which can be flexible but must include a Monday so they can be flexible on both days and hours.
This is a Maternity Contract 12 months maximum to cover for their existing Office Manager start date in June.
- Providing support for the founders/directors including taking minutes of the weekly business/team meeting
- Ensuring that operationally the office and team have everything they need to fully function
- Managing all purchases, purchase invoices, checking and sign off and petty cash.
- To handle and respond to staff enquires, including holiday management, payroll, expense approval, purchase invoicing and general policies.
- Have outstanding attention to detail with administration, logistics and general office management
- Confident with gravitas, a people person who can easily build rapport and has excellent communication skills in both oral and written English.
- Confidence using Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google systems
- A positive influencer with a can do attitude and a warm confident personality.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced office manager/administrator who is looking for a 3 day working week.
Please note you do not need experience in Fashion for this role
Please send your CV in confidence as 1st interviews will be taking place shortly.
If you are looking for 3 days a week role to fit in with other comments or children, please send your CV if you have experience as an office manager or office administrator.