We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a fast-growing Brand House. They own and license a portfolio of brands and distribute apparel to major online platforms and high street retailers. They are looking for someone with a performance driven mindset to be responsible for planning, implementation and delivery of their wholesale strategy.
You will manage your own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships by providing outstanding customer service.
You will have:
- A proven track record in UK Sales with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of the UK market and competitors in the Fashion Sector
- Strong negotiation skills and a desire to improve solutions across all sectors
- The ability to build strategic partnerships with customers
- Experience in planning budgets and analysing commercial sales data to create action plans based on the results
- Proficiency in translating market knowledge and trends across key accounts
You will work closely with Design and Product Development to ensure all product is to the required specifications, quality and pricing so must have product knowledge of Mens and Womenswear.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.