Sales Executive for Bespoke Tailors
Join King & Allen as a sales executive and advance your career in fashion, sales, and business development. With a comprehensive, three-month training schedule and excellent commission bonuses, this is an ideal role for an articulate self-starter, within a supportive, friendly team.
King & Allen was set up by friends, Jake Allen and Adam King, in 2003. Since then, we have built a fantastic reputation for our high-quality, bespoke suits and customer-focused service.
Our typical clients are men and women who are looking for either business suits or wedding suits. We also tailor shirts, overcoats, formalwear and countrywear from some of the finest cloths in the world.
About the Role
As a sales executive, you will be required to:
- Hold consultations with our clients at our Surbiton and Liverpool Street branches, as well as at our client’s homes and offices (as required)
- Advise our clients on fabric, style and fit to sell them a suit that makes them look and feel at their very best. Every client is different, so you need to be able to listen to them and tailor your suggestions to their unique requirements.
- You will also be taking their measurements, holding fittings and pinning their suits for alterations.
- Nurture our current database of sales leads and create a new client base.
- Make new business calls and send out emails, pitching our services to potential clients.
- Produce sales plans and strategies, showing how you will reach new clients, grow sales and develop these ideas along with your line manager.
Have a passion for tailoring with a good eye for style and colour and excellent attention to detail?
Have a fashion degree or experience working with bespoke suits?
Have experience working in a high-end retail environment?
Want to advance your career in sales and business development?
Able to work independently, managing your time and resources?
Punctual and reliable?
Willing to work across our venues in Surbiton and Liverpool Street, as well as visiting clients in their homes and offices?
Able to work Tuesday - Saturday, 9-6, with one evening per week until 8pm (with Sunday and Monday off)
The role is seasonably busy, so you will need to be organised and adaptable in order to offer our clients the best possible service. You will be working 5 days a week, including Saturdays.
£19,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year