We are currently working with various luxury brands across London who require skilled Sample Machinists to join them on a temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for an experience Sample Machinist to work with some of the UK's most successful suppliers and biggest brands on the high street
About the role…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within a luxury environment, creating first samples whilst working closely with the Pattern Cutters and Workroom Manager to ensure the high sampling standards are met
- Experienced in making first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Working closely with the Creative Director, the Pattern Cutters and the Workroom Manager to maintain sampling standards
- Resolving any issues with the make-up of garments
- Achieve finished garments made and embroidered to the highest quality
- Ensuring seal samples are ready on time
- Essential to have previous experience of at least 5 years of working within the industry
- Perfect candidate will ideally have experience of working with different materials and will also be willing to work hard to fulfil the companies needs
- For this role it is essential that you work well with leather and heavier fabrics, as well as a variety of other fabrics
- Candidates will have previous experience as a Sample Machinist, within fast paced environments, be confident working across ladies delicate fabrics.
- You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the relevant experience as a Sample Machinist and would love the opportunity to work with world renowned designers assisting to create one off catwalk pieces then apply now!