- He/She will identify and translate the must have trends for fashion forward product
- Confidently translate trends into viable commercial styles
- Create mood/trend boards using global influences
- Create continuous and seasonal fabric finish innovations.
- Providing fabric and wash direction to the buyers seasonally
- Range building skills and ability to work closely with buyers and present ranges to the business.
- Understand Denim / Pant washes and garment construction
- Produce detailed tech packs and brief suppliers confidently, work with buyers and suppliers directly
- Produce CAD artworks and presentation boards
- Be able to manage a small team of denim designers
- You will be creative and trend driven with a good eye for detail
- You will have a commercial eye which complements your trend awareness
- Computer literate with strong CAD skills
- Excellent illustrator and photoshop skills are a must
- You will have a proven background in denim and pant design
- You will be a team player and able to build relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
He/She must have gained experience in a similar role and have an extensive outerwear based portfolio.
He/She will be a Team Leader role by leading a 5-7 local Chinese designer's team.