Senior Print Designer - Home Textiles
Salary Dependant on Experience
If designing stylish on trend prints across a variety of home textiles products gets your pulse raising, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a creative and experienced Textile Designer for a leading supplier to the best names on the UK high street.
You should have experience in designing all aspects of bed linen including prints, jacquard, dobby and embroidery. Ideally we are looking for someone with an additional flair for designing bedding for kids. A good knowledge of all aspects of commercial weaving processes, printing processes / development for digital, rotary and flatbed, with experience of colour separation preferable.
Only applications accompanied by a portfolio can be considered. If you are unable to attach your portfolio at the time of application please send separately via email to email@example.com
Senior Print Designer – Home Textiles – The Role:
- Designing exciting, trend led prints for a number of exciting UK home textile customers.
- Working in a small, UK based design team for a large international home textiles business.
- You will be working closely with the team to provide the most forward thinking and innovative new design concepts for home textiles.
- Carry out trend research and create exciting prints to be used for home bedding, and ideally also for kids bedding too.
- Travel overseas for inspirational trips and exhibitions to keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends and innovations.
Senior Print Designer – Home Textiles – The Candidate:
- Passionate about designing prints for home textiles/ bedding.
- Must have proven experience of working within UK homeware market, ideally in bedding.
- You should be fully proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop with a good colour sense and eye for detail.
- An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work fast and efficiently in a team environment.
- A good knowledge of all aspects of commercial weaving processes, printing processes / development for digital, rotary and flatbed, with experience of colour separation preferable.
- You should be trend driven with a keen eye for homewares as well as fashion, and always looking to spot the next big thing in bedlinen.
- Drawing and hand painted skills are also advantageous for this role.
- You should have experience in designing all aspects of bed linen including prints, jacquard, dobby and embroidery.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote reference number:11763-KK
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.