One of the UK’s fastest growing online ladies fashion brands for stylish women, have an amazing opportunity for a Sourcing Manager to join their team. Worn by celebs and influencers galore this is an exciting brand and an equally exciting time to join the business.
Reporting to the Head of Sourcing, this role works closely with the Sourcing and Product teams to manage the lifecycle of the brands suppliers and factories, from onboarding to ongoing management of supplier relationships and the delivery of a fit for future and strategic supply base.
- Develop and manage all operational aspects of the supply base to meet the long term needs of the business and support ethical, sustainability and supply targets that you have helped to define
- Research, develop and attract new suppliers, product categories, manufacturing territories in line with the brands development.
- Ensure new and existing suppliers work to and meet brand ethical and sustainability objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the product teams to commercially validate new suppliers and ensure costing and pricing exercises are completed comprehensively.
- Ensure communication with any potential new suppliers is consistent and suppliers have adequate feedback to progress.
- Guide and mentor new suppliers through initial order process until established.
- Collaborate with suppliers to manage capacity for sampling and production for on time delivery and margin advantage.
- Support the Head of Sourcing with regular analysis and evaluation of the existing supply base with the development, introduction and implementation of supplier performance management and strategic plan.
- Work with existing suppliers to ensure potential is maximised and collaborate with the product teams to ensure those opportunities are developed.
- Support the Product Teams in investigating and resolving any issues as they arise
- Identify route causes to solve problems effectively.
- Monitor and track global supply chain costs allowing the business to respond proactively and minimise any negative impact
- Management and review of the supplier manual
- Collaboration with Finance on currency and terms management
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and Logistics and the warehouse.
The Ideal candidate will already be in a sourcing role within a similar company who has experience maintaining an ethical supply chain and implementing sustainability objectives. You will demonstrate the ability to drive success through strategic, creative, and commercial thinking.
If you have relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job Ref: RG-5001451
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.