An exciting opportunity to a rapidly growing womenswear fashion brand based in North London as a Wholesale Admin Assistant.
This will involve working with stockists in the UK and Internationally, you would be a part of regular buying meetings. You would manage and maintain the order process, creating line sheets and being responsible for the critical path. Your main role would be providing support to the Wholesale Account Manager with day-to-day administrative tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful fashion brand!
Wholesale Admin Assistant – Key Responsibilities
- Critical path & delivery tracker management
- Attending meetings and liaising with stockists
- Ensuring any product development meets requirements, fits etc
- Following and tracking orders from suppliers, stockists
- Ensuring delivery dates are met and fines are avoided
- Preparing appropriate documentation for incoming & outgoing deliveries
- Monitoring and updating the delivery tracker
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Creating line sheets of available stock and new collections
- Supporting your Account Manager with all day-to-day tasks
Wholesale Admin Assistant – Key Skills
- Proven admin support
- Proven organisational skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand, and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy, and determination
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.