Exciting opportunity to work on 2 US footwear brands growing in popularity in the UK & European market. Supporting the Directors, this role is a little different. Not only will you be involved in wholesale stock management and customer service, you will be helping to support and maintain strong on-brand operations, logistics, and office duties which will include special projects!
This position would suit someone from a strong office administration background within a wholesale environment within fashion & textiles.
Wholesale Co-ordinator - Job Outline:
- Stock allocation duty expertise - for wholesale orders - dealing with customer priority & stock shortages
- Experience of stock movements from different warehouse locations in the operating system (free and bond stock transfers)
- Management of stock levels
- Management of customer priority according to payment
- Communication with wholesale customers regarding order status
- Daily communication with sales teams to provide transparency on order status
- Coordinating travel booking & accommodation : territory & customer visits as directed by Directors
- Updating operating system
- Regular KPI reporting vs target
- Supplier & related contract Management
- Expertise in management of budgets & operational costs
Wholesale Co-ordinator Person Specification:
- Ideal applicant will have 3years of merchandising order fulfilment and related wholesale customer service work in a similar environment, within a fashion or footwear business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office, (Word & Excel). Familiarity with Netsuite or similar system
- Highly personable, good team player, able to use own initiative and resilient, ‘can do’ attitude
- Open manner, willing to ask for guidance if needed, with determined focus to complete projects on time and accurately.
- Highly organised. Ability to work independently, prioritise work effectively. Good commercial judgement to resolve conflicting demands, and plan actions to meet deadlines.
- Discrete and able to handle confidential information.
- Previous experience of managing others, small team
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11548 1HH.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent on experience
0115 922 3335