I'm recruiting for a new up-coming role for a Women’s Design Lead for planning and people with a leading UK high street fashion retailer based in central London.
Responsibilities of the Women’s Design Lead include:
• To organise and prioritise the focus of activities and deliverables of the Design team within the product creation process and in line with the critical path
• Women’s Design Lead line to manage the clothing designers
• Manage the design element of the critical path liaising with relevant stakeholders to manage seasons and phases
• Work alongside the HOD to ensure teams work holistically and collaboratively to deliver aspirational and commercial ranges in line with the WW strategy
• Understand and manage on-going priorities and drive decisions and planning
• Ensure Designers meet critical path deadlines to deliver the right designs at the right time
• Line manage the women’s clothing designers – including all people admin, coaching and development, talent and succession planning
• The Women’s Design Lead working closely with creative design lead to gather feedback to enable effective people management
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sarah Sykes, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: SSY-5000328
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.