eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
As eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the growth and management of all aspects of the Ecommerce business overseeing brand experience, commercial calendars, sales, customer service, digital platform and digital development. Working directly with the founders, translating the offline message online for an exciting contemporary luxury womenswear brand with an empowering message.
- Operate and optimize the eCommerce website.
- Oversee the end-to-end user and customer experience for domestic and international customers.
- Work with the sales team who dispatch online orders to ensure all outbound shipments and returns are processed in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain all online and offline direct-to-consumer policies and procedures.
- Oversee customer service, ensuring efficient and professional customer relations.
- Responsible for driving customer experience, conversion, traffic acquisition and customer retention.
- Manage the segmentation of customer data and drive the marketing and loyalty campaigns around the tiers of customers.
- Point of contact for the web development and digital marketing agency.
- Responsible for developing an effective digital plan across all digital channels (PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates).
- Manage orders placed through key third party marketplaces (Orchard Mile, etc.).
- Responsible for acquiring new marketplaces, in line with business strategy.
- Generate weekly/monthly Google Analytics reports detailing progress of KPIs, web X, and site traffic.
- Develop A/B test strategies for homepage and product pages.
- Upload and update products, imagery and product descriptions on website.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and Sales team to determine product assortment, place online replenishment orders, achieve sell-thru goals and dictate markdown and exit strategies.
- Review on-site data to optimize the site and drive performance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Coordinate web content calendar with the overall marketing calendar.
- Coordinate with Marketing for planning and coordination of all necessary delivery updates, prioritization and execution of all e-commerce content changes.
- Work with the finance team to manage set budgets.
- Oversee content and photography shoots, (look books etc.).
- eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum 5 years of digital/e-commerce B2C experience in the fashion/apparel industry.
- Experience driving digital sales through proven online strategies.
- Proven analytical skills to generate innovative insights and communicate results effectively.
- Experience identifying improvements based on consumer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work effectively cross-functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the business.
- Computer savvy including WooCommerce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Perfect Audience, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, MailChimp, Word, Excel.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to meet business deadlines.
- Well-spoken, flexible and confident in liaising with people at all levels.
- Proactive with an excellent eye for accuracy and attention to detail.