eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager
As eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue online and communicating the brand proposition across the website reporting to the CCO and working directly with the founders in a fast-paced, small business environment with the objective of transforming the most important business growth channel, digital. The role requires a strong grasp of numeracy and analytics combined with skills in overall website management, development, optimization, conversion and marketing.
The brand is on a mission to be a global affordable luxury fashion brand with a difference. This difference is the way they make their products and why: their designs are principally made by former female victims of modern-day slavery in developing countries. The brand exists to offer these women meaningful, alternative employment and as a by-product to create beautiful, limited edition, affordable luxury clothing for customers who care passionately about empowering women less fortunate than themselves with their purchases. The team behind the brand is equally passionate about their social impact and looking for a likeminded individual to become part of their mission.
- Manage content on the enterprise CMS to provide the best customer experience across the site, including publishing new content accurately and on time.
- Update product details, delivery information and imagery online and monitor site accuracy.
- Oversee the end-to-end user journey and customer experience for domestic and international customers.
- Track and analyse key e-commerce metrics across the site funnel and refine website roadmap and e-commerce trading plan to hit KPIs (traffic and conversion).
- Build and prioritise the website roadmap across all parts of the sales funnel and post purchase online experience, working directly with web developers to build.
- Explore customer segmentation and personalisation as ways to provide more relevant content on the website and across digital marketing channels.
- Develop the testing strategy for site improvements and digital marketing campaigns, including A/B testing, usability testing, customer surveys, etc.
- Develop and execute a digital marketing plan across all digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Social, Email) working with external digital marketing agencies.
- Own the digital marketing budget and optimise spend, tracking performance by channel, and re-directing spend based on channel ROI to drive acquisition and retention.
- Co-ordinate web content, e-commerce trading and digital marketing calendar, in line with overall Marketing calendar, including overseeing content and photography shoots (e.g. ecomm shoots/look books).
- Work with the customer service team to gather direct customer feedback and update site accordingly.
- Work with the Sales & Merchandising team to determine product assortment, place re-orders for .com, achieve sell-thru goals and dictate markdown and exit strategies.
- Work with the sales team who dispatch online orders to ensure all outbound shipments and returns are processed in a timely manner.
- eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with a minimum of 3+ years of digital/e-commerce experience in fashion/apparel industry or similar B2C company.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms (Woo Commerce) and content management publishing.
- Experience optimising digital marketing channels and working with third party agencies.
- A strong knowledge of GA, including the creation of custom reports.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheet with strong analytical skills to generate insights and develop action plans.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.