Area Sales Exec - Fabrics / Soft furnishings North West Region
We are looking to recruit a Professional & passionate Area Sales Exec who has solid knowledge and understanding across various fabrics within the interior and soft furnishings sector. You need to have a proven track record in the textile industry and able to demonstrate your knowledge in this area , Excellent at building long term relationships.
Managing and developing a network of distributors and stockists, as a Sales Executive you will promote a wide range of products to a variety of industries. With excellent people skills you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels. Following a full induction programme you will have control over the territory. To apply you will need to be of a graduate calibre with the ability to succeed in a thriving sales environment.
Working mainly on the company's furnishing brand, but opportunities to work with other branded soft furnishings range. The role will cover mainly North West from Manchester to Newcastle. However, you will also be asked to travel throughout the UK.
Responsibilities as a Sales Executive will include:
- Account development
- Working to daily objectives
- Face to face influencing
- Attending all furnishing and gift shows within UK
- Running open days at the mill with support from Sales Manager
- Selling to interior designers, independent retailers, smaller furnishing makers, specifiers to contract market and also searching for new customers.
- Establishing 12 week journey plans
- Feeding back on market trends and information to sales and design team
- Field based with one day in the mill on average every 10 days Sales Experience (essential )
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Strong influencing skills
Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined
Smart and Professional
Organised and reliable
Committed to travelling and staying away from homeIs this you ? Are you looking for a career with a long established truly successful company then look no further. Please send your CV details ,don't delay do it today !