A major fashion supplier currently seeking an Import Merchandiser to join their fast-paced fashion business.
Your new company
My client are an established Fashion Supplier in Manchester who are recruiting for an Import Merchandiser to join the head office and be a good addition to the team. You will be working for a leading Fashion Supplier who supply to the likes of Missguided, Arcadia and many other customers. They have offices offshore in both Hong Kong and China.
Your new role
- Working within the current merchandiser and reporting to the Director.
- Liaising with high street customers and suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of all samples and submissions to customers.
- Manage, create and maintaining internal critical paths and ensure delivery dates are maintained.
- Raise, manage and track purchase orders with factories in the UK and overseas.
- Ordering and checking labels and tickets, ensuring samples, lab dips and test reports are prompt.
- Administrative and other duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you must have relevant experience within import merchandising within the fashion clothing sector.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a fun team in a nice head office, good holidays and flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.