Who are Fanatics International?
Headquartered in Ancoats, Manchester, we are a global eCommerce business with over $2 billion in sales, and backed by a number of top tech investors. As an omnichannel retailer, we support hundreds of partners in football, rugby, golf, US sports and motorsports.
Being the global leader in licensed sports products we work with major brands such as Adidas, Nike, Puma, Canterbury, Umbro and Under Armour, and are changing the way fans purchase their favourite team merchandise.
Internationally, Fanatics also delivers global leadership in events, city centre and in-venue retail; providing expertise at leading football stadiums, including MCFC, Everton and at events such as F1 and the Ryder Cup
What does a Fanatics Buyer do?
Lead & Drive Category Range, Price & Supplier Strategy, whilst delivering Sales & Profit.
- Responsible for development of Supplier & Category/Department Strategy
- Manages Supplier/ Department Planning to support Business Objectives
- Responsible for Range Selection & Product & Range development
- Review Performance & lead Market Research
- Drives trading & marketing, optimizing sales and profitability
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a retail and branded buying environment at Buyer level
- Experience of defining and delivering a category or supplier strategy
- Have great experience of working and negotiating with suppliers/ brands
- Previous Management and employee development experience
- Ability to make own decisions, taking responsibility for actions and delivering high-performance results with the confidence to take some risks
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build relationships and influence both internally & externally at all levels
- Knowledge of sports product/ industry is preferable
- Excellent analytical & numerical skills to aid decision making and identify trends
- Full Microsoft package knowledge
- Able to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Passionate, Driven & Determined
- Adaptable with internal and external customers
This a great opportunity to join our fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial business; and these are some of the benefits you can expect as an employee.
- Working with world leading sports clubs and sports brands
- Brand new modern office
- Working within a growing, fast-paced and forward-thinking business
- On-site free bar and pool table
- Birthday day off
- 40% staff discount
- Countrywide Theme Park discounts
- Free onsite Bootcamp fit class
- Bike to work scheme
To discuss this role further and be part of our ambitious growth plans, please get in touch with the recruitment team!
Apply for Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly