IT Retail Technician
This new position is to support the one of the biggest fashion corporations into their new head office. This iconic corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, being one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations.
As the new IT Retail Technician, your key accountability's include:
- Installation and Support of company required hardware (desktops, laptops, printers, IPT, scanners, phones, PDA,etc..) and software.
- Incident resolution via global ITSM tool
- Task Resolution via global ITSM tool
- Experience with Airwatch and JAMF or any other MDM solution would be a plus
If you have the relevant experience above and have a passion for fashion, the outdoors or having an active lifestyle, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The benefits of the role include
- A competitive basic salary of £45,000
- Discount on all the high profile brands
- Working in a new, central head office
If your interested in the role and would like to hear more, please click to apply.