Based West Lothian, Scotland
Our client is an established supplier of quality unbranded mens and womens workwear, and promotional clothing. An opportunity has arisen within their Brand Management team for an experienced professional, who is looking to develop their career within a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
The role will involve;
• Development of the brand to ensure it reaches its full potential within the market
• Analysis of market trends and competition
• Market reviews on like for like product qualities, range offer, packaging and pricing.
• Trade Show visits and comparative shopping
• In house range development, new colour developments and lab dipping
• Size specification development, and initiation of new products/product areas.
• Regular assessment of size specs to ensure that they are in keeping with the industry
• Ordering and monitoring of all in product samples, size set samples, photo shoot samples and pre shipment samples
• Development of all new product samples. Ensuring that all Salesmen and Photo shoot samples arrive on time and are dispatched
• Close alliance with current factories and agents
• Outlining procedures and review of procedures with current and new sources
• Visits to manufacturing locations
• Issue of procedures and regular analysis to ensure that requirements are maintained
• Analysis of QC data from factories
• Set up Colours Standards and Continuity Library
• Ongoing analysis of all colour continuity and lab dips
• Overseeing all UK AQL ’s and passing product into stock
• Analysis of all returns from customers due to manufacturing faults
• Liaise with the Marketing Assistant on the management of Merchandising Calendar.
• Annual planning of marketing campaign to include imagery,brochure design concepts and briefs
• Co Ordinate all aspects of the trade shows to include stand design, budget, travel, accommodation and entertainment
Interested? Please click to apply, or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for an initial discussion
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly