Assistant Production Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on production manager to join a well-established luxury brand. You will be working at its exclusive facility based in Nottinghamshire border with Linconshire, working with their design and manufacturing growing team.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with proven production background in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of fabrics and is looking for a new challenge and longevity.
Assistant Production Manager - The role:
- As an Assistant Production Manager you will be working with the Production Manager to purchase all raw materials from fabrics to trims, liaising directly with suppliers and chasing orders for critical delivery dates.
- Assist with the Shipping & Logistics (Import & Export).
- Ensure samples and final product are delivered in a timely manner to clients.
- Assist with customer calls, queries and building relationships.
- Plan production with in-house facility and maximise fabric usage.
- Procurement of externally sourced finished product (clothing and accessories) and packing materials.
Assistant Production Manager - The Candidate:
- Ideally 5yrs+ experience working in a similar environment: manufacturing, production, procurement background.
- A good knowledge of fabrics, patterns and garment construction processes.
- Excellent knowledge of producing and managing and accurate critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment and have a proactive approach to tasks.
- Good knowledge in scheduling, planning and prioritising work flow and meeting deadlines.
- Confident computer literate (Excel).
- Highly organised, attention to detail on the ball and driven by processes.
- Ideally you will have an understanding of import and export logistics.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly