This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Manager to join this leading eyewear company who supplies sunglasses and reading glasses to the high street. As an Account manager (reporting to the Business Manager) your role will be to drive sales of all products with existing and new customers, and to ensure a first-class service to the customers, whilst directing their development process to maximise consumer sales.
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Development and management of customer accounts focused to deliver budgeted growth objectives.
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities in existing and new customers.
- Target and win new business on desirable terms.
- Full P & L responsibility.
- Gain the confidence of key accounts, enabling fluid communication and a strong commercial relationship enabling yourself and wider team to provide customer driven direction on product development.
- Coordinate and manage the process preparing for key customer meetings, engaging with the design team managing the selection of relevant products from supplier library.
- Focus on Sales-Out developing product ranges, stand fixtures or providing guidance to optimize sales and create a corrective action plan where necessary
- Drive the after sales service provided to the customer coordinating and agreeing action plans with wider teams.
- Negotiate prices with customers.
- Weekly update of customer sales forecast.
- Involvement in annual/quarterly reporting and budgeting process.
- Accurately cost complete products, ensuring margin targets are achieved and exceeded.
Requirements for role as Account Manager:
- Proven track record of selling to major retailers – minimum of 2-3 years sales experience with management of key accounts at head office level is required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi task and move several projects forward at once.
- Able to demonstrate personal motivation and drive to deliver results.
- Accuracy essential.
Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment meeting seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Computer literate – Excel & powerpoint.
So if you're an enthusiastic, organised and driven account Manager, who loves fashion and has a passion for eyewear, a fab salary and lots of amazing benefits await you!