Elite Associates have partnered with an iconic, ethical womenswear brand, to support on the hire of an Assistant Channel Merchandiser, to join their friendly Channel Merchandising department.
What will you do as an Assistant Channel Merchandiser?
- Supports the efficient running of the Channel Merchandising department with a key focus on our growing online business.
- Aware of the requirements needed for each concession to get products live
- Communicates weekly with the concession’s partners to ensure products are going live and they have all the data they need to support trade.
- Ensure range plans are accurately maintained and the enrichment process is running as smoothly as possible
- Reviewing concessions websites and working with external parties to ensure products displayed in best ways/ categories etc, testing filters and shopper experience and highlighting suggested changes to your line manager.
- Work with teams to ensure the end to end process of getting products live is as seamless as possible.
- Run adhoc analysis when required on the concessions.
- General ad-hoc administrative support for the Global Channel Merchandising team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
What will you need to succeed as our Assistant Channel Merchandiser?
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Excellent problem solver and decision maker – always focusing on solutions
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong administration & analytical skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure.
- Confident and articulate communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
The brand offer some incredible benefits, alongside a competitive salary and the chance to grow and develop with a successful business!
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!