Elite Associates have partnered with an iconic women's accessories brand, to support on the hire of an International Branch Merchandiser - 12 month maternity cover role.
What will you do as a Branch Merchandiser?
- Manage sales, stock, and profit globally to maximise profit.
- Managing promotional activity in markets, suggesting action to improve sell through and reduce mark down and terminal stock.
- Planning the stores from start to finish new store builds and store packages.
- Monitoring the buy budget by market to maximise sales and reforecasting sales to ensure stock is in the right place
- Review global events calendar and ensure peak periods and market events are analysed and the appropriate stock is built e.g. Ramadan
- Market feedback is discussed with buying and merchandising to ensure sales potential is maximised
- Work closely with product merchandising teams to ensure all stock is being allocated in line with the strategy
- Team management, supporting with growth and personal development
What will you need to succeed as our Branch Merchandiser?
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proven experience in Branch Merchandising or Core Merchandising in a retail head office
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work under own initiative
- Confident and articulate communicator, with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven Time management skills
- Experience of working cross functionally
- Proactive, can do attitude
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
What will we offer you in return?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service and much, much more!
If you have relevant merchandising experience and are looking to join a friendly and hugely successful brand, apply today!